- LIBERTY BAPTIST IS...
- ...a dynamic church described by many as their ‘home’
- ...a place where the Bible is taught without compromise
- ...a place where one can sense God’s presence
- ...a place where authentic worship happens
- ...a place where hymns and conservative music can be enjoyed
- ...a place where true friendships are built
- ...where God has demonstrated Himself through faithfulness
- ...a community of believers who are committed to God and to one another
- Liberty Baptist Church was established in 1982. Our Pastor, Jim Burns, has been at Liberty Baptist Church since November of 1995.
- WE BELIEVE...
- ...the Bible to be the verbally inspired Word of God, the final authority for faith and life, inerrant in the original writings, infallible, and God-breathed
- ...in the Trinity as one Triune God, eternally existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- ...in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory
- ...that the Holy Spirit is a Person who convicts the world of sin, of righteousness, and judgment, and that He is the Supernatural Agent in regeneration, immersing all believers into the family of God and indwelling and sealing them unto the day of redemption
- ...that man was created in the image and likeness of God, but that in Adam’s sin the race fell, inherited a sinful nature, and alienated from God. Man is totally depraved and unable to save himself
- ...that salvation is the gift of God brought to people by grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, whose precious blood was shed on Calvary for the forgiveness of our sins
- ...that every saved person possesses two natures, with provision made for victory of the new nature over the old nature through the power of the indwelling Holy Spirit
- ...that all the redeemed, once saved, are kept by God’s power and thus secure in Christ forever
- ...that the Local Church is the institution, which God works through during today’s “Age of Grace” to propagate the Gospel and fulfill Jesus’ great commission
- ...in the two church ordinances – water baptism by immersion for believers and the Lord’s Supper
- ...that all the saved should live in such a manner as not to bring reproach upon their Savior and Lord; and that separation from all religious apostasy, all worldly and sinful pleasures, practices, and associations is commanded of God
- ...that God is sovereign in the bestowment of all His gifts; and that the gifts of evangelists, pastors, and teachers are sufficient for the perfecting of the saints today; and that speaking in tongues and the working of signs and miracles gradually ceased as the New Testament Scriptures was completed and its authority became established
- ...that Satan is a person, the author of sin, and the cause of the fall; that he is the open and declared enemy of God and man; and, that he shall be eternally punished in the lake of fire
- ...in the personal, imminent, pre-tribulational and premillennial coming of the Lord Jesus Christ for His redeemed ones (the rapture); and in Christ’s subsequent return to the earth at the end of the seven-year tribulation period with His saints, to establish His Millennial Kingdom
- WE BELIEVE...
Awana Clubs for Kids
Camps & Retreats for Juniors, Teens & Adults
Discipleship Courses for Teens & Adults
Evangelism through the Local Church
Exciting Conservative Music Opportunities
Faith Bible Institute – A 3 year college level Bible course once a week
Kids Church for pre-school & grade school up to the 4th grade
Ladies Bible Fellowship & Men’s Bible Fellowship
Radio Ministry “Something to Think About” on Wert 1220 am, 104.3 am & 99.7 fm
Summer Bible School for Kids
Sunday School for all ages
World Wide Missionary Outreach
Youth Ministries for Jr. High & High School
Sunday Online Worship
Due to Covid-19, we are not allowed to meet in our church building at this time. Please worship with us on Facebook and Youtube @ 10:45 am every Sunday.